[Latest][6]

Delphi
DIY

Login

Enter your username and password to enter your Blogger Dasboard


Featured Post

Power resistor DIY

Power resistor DIY This is one simple way to create power resistor at home. I needed 0,33 ohm resistor with some larger wattage so I de...

Recent Articles

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Delphi - create simple image viewer

kobyx     12:42 PM     0

In this video I will show you how to create simple image viewer.
You have to add jpeg and gifimage,and pngimage in uses section.

here is the link to exe file sample :
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_njK7HczCjDNVg2bWtWMnl4UFk

Author: kobyx

Hello, I am Author,thank you for reading.Please comment, and let me know what you think about this post.

0 comments:

Comments

© 2014 Tutorials. Designed by Bloggertheme9. Powered by Blogger.